Monday, December 5, 2011

Grandma's Little Helper!

Well...not this year! Anna helped me get all the decorations up from the basement and that was quite a task! The next thing was to decorate the tree only she fell asleep!! Anna is 9 and has helped me trim the tree since she was 2 yrs. old. At least she was in the same room with me while I decorated it...LOL...LOL  She did not know I took this picture....hee hee hee....

My mom who is 85 is pretty settled in her apartment now. To my surprise she is quite the social butterfly! She went to a special meeting to vote on the Christmas Party menu. She is excited about going to the Christmas Dinner Party too. She went down to play bingo (and won twice).  What next?!!!

Continued prayers please for Judi and Pam regarding Breast Cancer surgery and recovery.


Jeff and I are doing well.  Jeff is experiencing the passing of a kidney stone again.  His PSA count for the prostate cancer is super low...very good!  I continue to go every month for a port flush, and then every 3 months for a CT scan.  So far, so good, that I am stable. (not remission, but stable is good)


We finished up some Christmas shopping today as Jeff was off and I thought he should experience the hustle and bustle.  He was not impressed and it made his back hurt due to the kidney stone....oops.


Peace & Love,
Janet
Posted by Picasa

No comments: