Monday, April 9, 2012

Pain issues today...

Woke up today with big pain again (not quite as bad as before).  The first incision looks more red and drainage.  I wasn't doing anything today, so I kept my jammies on and was in and out of sleep until Jeff came home at 10:00 am.  He felt so bad and was worried about me because of the pain again.  My right chest is very red and burning hot, however my feet and hands are freezing cold.  Running a low grade fever yet, so my face feels hot also.
Because it was my birthday, Jeff took me out for lunch, although we brought most of it home.  While we were gone for lunch, the doctor called.  I called him back and he wanted to know how I was doing.  He wants to see me tomorrow instead of Thursday.  That's probably a good thing.  We took a big nap!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK...
Love,
Janet

No comments: